International Financial Institutions
EfficiencyOne Services has a proven track record of success. Our team of qualified energy efficiency experts has amassed decades of experience in research, policy planning, and program design and administration. Annual independent evaluations objectively measure results and drive continuous improvement, and our culture of innovation and experience delivering measurable results is transferable to countries and regions worldwide.
Our infrastructure is flexible and adaptable, making it possible to rapidly deploy state-of-the-art programs to new jurisdictions and markets. This gives IFIs confidence that EfficiencyOne Services will complete their projects on time and on budget, enabling them to deliver on their mandates.
Specifically, we can:
- Help governments achieve greenhouse gas reduction targets
- Build local capacity through training and job creation, generating new business opportunities and stimulating demand for new technologies
- Serve as technical advisors to help ensure project effectiveness
- Help deliver on climate change mitigation mandates by harnessing the power of energy efficiency
- Support countries in becoming less reliant on imported fossil fuels and less affected by high, volatile energy costs